Friday, October 4, 2013

Brief Update

This week has been quite a whirlwind - researching the vegan lifestyle, working ahead on homework, and preparing for my best friend's wedding (today!!!). I realized just how exhausted I was last night - I actually had to ask my husband how old I am. Oof. I need to start getting better sleep.

I'm so thankful for how helpful and encouraging Xavier has been (especially this week). We've both been looking for recipes we want to try during our first week of veganism, but due to time constraints, he has been more active than I have (and I soooooo appreciate it!). We are going to do some shopping tomorrow for our first week - hopefully we'll be able to snag some good produce from the farmer's market. I think we'll really get started on Sunday.

Anyway, this has to be cut short because I need to skedaddle. I'm meeting all of the bridesmaids at 9:00 to get our hair done. Happy wedding day, Kelly!


No comments:

Post a Comment